terça-feira, 28 de julho de 2009

Thoughts

My adventure here at Madrid is getting to it's end.

Almost all my things are packed, I'm trying to take with me as few as posible...

I'm ready to go, but a part of me feels like falling apart because there's pieces of me everywhere, that's alright actually...one has to learn to live with little...

I'm scared, I'm excited, I'm curious...I'm overwhelmed with this big city I'm going to...

I'm so happy, because I'm going to be able to practice my english accent...it's going to be so cool!

Coming to Madrid was a really important step to me, I learned a lot about myself.

I feel blessed everyday, for I got really good friends and dreams...so many possibilities and things to learn and see yet...

Wooooooooooo hoooooo I'm ready to do this!

Cat =)

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário